If you look hard enough, you’ll always find so many little and big things that you have now which maybe a year or so ago you didn’t have, because we are always growing.
You are not the same person you were a year ago. ❤️
As a reminder for my own benefit (as sometimes I do need it), here’s a little list of some of the things I have gained over these last few years…
- This online community and every single incredible person in it 👯.
- A reminder that happiness truly is everything.
- My love for writing I never knew existed.
- A gratitude for the smallest things possible.
- A shift in perspective in what is most important to me in life and what really matters.
- Finding enjoyment and peace in my own company 🧘🏽♀️.
- A happiness more deep and steady than I’ve ever known.
- So many meaningful friendships.
- Learning and accepting who I truly am.
- My love for books.
- An appreciation for the daily wonders this world brings.
- An understanding for the importance of universal kindness.
- The courage to take the path less travelled 🏞.