Some little ‘half-way through the year’ reminders for everyone:
- You have come further this year than you realise.
- There are no deadlines in life, you don’t have to have completed anything by a certain age or year. There are only the deadlines you set for yourself, but these can be changed and adapted.
- Let go of the habits that are weighing you down or adding negativity to your life. You really don’t need them. 🍂
- Recognise your true priorities in life and always put them first above everything else. The other things can always be done tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that.
- There are still 180 days left this year. So much can happen in one day, let alone 180 of them, so have hope that things could still change a whole lot more for you.
- Do what you need to do each day in order to heal and grow: create those pockets of calm and carve out time and space for yourself.
- To get to where you want to be, you can only focus and work on who you are today.
- Breathe. There is still so much more from this year to come 🌝💫